Samahita Retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand
Samahita Retreat has been a pioneer in healthy programming for the body, breath and mind for almost 15 years. Known as one of the most authentic yoga teaching locations worldwide while introducing a balance of practices and activities for both body and mind that includes meditation, Pranayama and breath work as well as full cardio and core strength fitness routines. Our signature program, YogaCoreCycle, incorporates all these elements, giving a variety of options within a fully inclusive health and fitness program while still continuing with a full yoga offering, all directly on the beach.
We invite you to go deeper into the practice at Samahita Retreat, a dedicated center for yoga, health and wellness in Koh Samui, Thailand. Samahita is unique from other hotels as we offer yoga as part of all of our all- inclusive programs, retreats and trainings. Read on to find the right program for your level of interest, your dates and what you would like to achieve during your stay:
Fixed-Date Group Yoga Retreats
Join an all- inclusive, fixed date Group Yoga Retreat with a dedicated retreat teacher at Samahita. Available during specific dates, Group Yoga Retreats usually run for 7 days and feature leading teachers from around the globe. Some retreats have 10 guests and others have larger groups of 60 people, all joining together to learn and grow. You can also choose to experience a tailored wellness or detox package alongside your retreat.
Fixed-Date Yoga Teacher Training
Are you interested in learning more about yoga or becoming a teacher? Discover Asia’s leading teacher Training courses from Centered Yoga and The Yoga Academy at Samahita Retreat.
Flexi-Date Yoga Programs
We’ve launched our signature YogaCoreCycle program, combining cardio and specific strength training, alongside yoga poses, breath work and meditation practices to help you achieve balance. Self Practice Mysore Classes and dynamic led classes allow practitioners of all levels to go deeper into Yoga. YogaCoreCycle is an all- inclusive, one rate package that includes the full programming of yoga and fitness activities, food, and accommodation. Available for stays of a minimum three days or longer.
- YogaCoreCycle: This is Samahita Retreat’s all-inclusive yoga and fitness holiday option, which includes accommodation, food, yoga, fitness-core and cardio, meditation and breathwork.
- Detox: Our individually monitored Detox Programs come from a blend of modern science and ancient wisdom. We tailor our 3, 5, 7, 10 and 14 day detoxes to meet your personal situation and goals. They utilize a mono-food approach, with a full food, partial food, fasting, or Candida detox option.
- Wellness Spa: Our Spa programs offer you the finest therapeutic experience, yoga, fitness, and healthy eating from our world-class buffet.
- Weight Loss: Our Weight Loss Program will help you to regain balance, knowledge and experience about how to eat healthfully and manage your weight. A monitored combination of yoga, exercise and special healthy food menu will assist you in your journey to find your body’s ideal weight.
- De-stress: Samahita offers a haven of peace and tranquility, allowing you to rest and relax with healing therapies, while nourishing you with healthful buffet food, yoga, fitness and breath work classes. You will leave with more ideas, options and tools for bringing balance to your daily home life.
Samahita Retreat lies on the south coast of Koh Samui, a tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand that still has long stretches of pristine beaches and unspoiled land.
Dates and Rates
Flexi-Date Yoga Programs are available all year round
- From 16,140 THB for 3-nights retreat package
- From 26,900 THB for 5-nights retreat package
- From 37,660 THB for 7-nights retreat package
- From 53,800 THB for 10-nights retreat package
For a list of Fixed-Date Group and Teacher Training Retreats, go to Samahita Retreat.
All Retreats Include:
- Full yoga and fitness program
- Fully equipped accommodation with AC
- Full brunch and dinner buffets
- Mineral drinking water
- Herbal steam room
- Salt water swimming pool
- Service charge and VAT government tax
Our rooms are set back from the main retreat, perfect for quiet contemplation and relaxation. Our eco-friendly buildings make use of cross ventilation, natural lighting, rainwater harvesting, and solar power. We have rooms for couples and singles, as well as loft-style accommodations that are ideal for families or two people sharing. Regardless of which room you stay in, the yoga shala, restaurant and lounge, swimming pool, and beach are only one minute away. You can see the ocean from some of the balconies in the top-level rooms but we cannot guarantee sea views.
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- Queen-size bed
- Ceiling fan
- iPod ready alarm clock
- Writing desk
- Hot water kettle
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Hair dryer
- Personal locker drawer suitable for laptops and other personal effects
- 100% natural non-bleach cotton sheets and towels
Great emphasis is placed on the importance of food at Samahita Retreat. It serves a dual purpose of healthily nourishing the body and mind while also delighting the senses through great taste and variation. The food philosophy is based on the principle of “Sattva”, a Sanskrit term that means pure and light with a basis of easy to digest. The emphasis is on natural ingredients including yoghurt, kefir, soy milk, coconut milk, breads, jams, muesli and breakfast juices all homemade daily.