Vikasa Yoga Retreat
Vikasa Yoga Retreat is the ideal place to practice yoga, find like-minded people, eat healthy food and chill-out in an amazing environment. We offer a range of yoga activities including daily yoga classes, yoga vacation packages, regular yoga events, and a selection of yoga teacher training programs. Experience the Vikasa lifestyle and feel the transformation in your daily life.
Vikasa Yoga Retreat is a certified yoga school. Our inspirational training is run by yoga instructors who are leaders in the profession. Beautiful open-air and ocean front yoga salas offer a serene setting with soothing sounds of the ocean. You will develop a network of peers, mentors, and friends that will open up opportunities and new experiences.
Whether you’re looking for yoga training, or a relaxing and fun yoga vacation, we’re sure you’ll find a program that suits your individual goals. More than yoga, we offer you inspiration and transformation.
Yoga Vacation Packages offered year-round.
Yoga Teacher Trainings happen several times per year.
Check our website for details.
Koh Samui, Thailand
Rates beginning from $70USD single occupancy and $130USD double occupancy per night.
- Accommodation at Vikasa Yoga Resort in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Yoga class every morning at 9am and evening at 6pm
- Healthy brunch and dinner buffets daily at Vikasa Life Café
- Yoga mats and accessories
- Unlimited use of the fully equipped Sky Gym overlooking Chaweng Bay
- Airport transfers (to and from Koh Samui airport)
Konstantin Miachin founded Vikasa in 2011 after years of developing the Vikasa Yoga style through learning and teaching yoga around the globe. As a yoga pioneer and healthy lifestyle advocate, he shares his vision for a better world through teaching his unique style of yoga, Vikasa Yoga, and by raising human consciousness in regards to philosophy and community.
Vikasa means evolution in Sanskrit. It is an integral system of yoga resulting from classical Hatha yoga, Himalayan Vinyasa and higher Taoism practices. The techniques and understandings are to be ultimately realized through self-practice with an emphasis on personal interpretation and contribution. Emphasis is placed on the journey, or evolution of the individual. Leading to a natural progression of individuality where uniqueness is celebrated as a natural piece of the oneness we are all part of. In addition to our unique Vikasa style, classes are also offered in Hatha, Ashtanga, and Vinyasa styles.
Vikasa offers four different styles of accommodation, ranging from full amenity resort accommodation to the eco-friendly Zen Bungalows. It’s easy to find the style that suits you the most. If you’re looking for absolute comfort, then we highly recommend waking up in a king size bed in one of our Cliff View or Ocean Rooms. If you’re traveling alone and want to truly immerse yourself in our stunning natural surroundings, why not enjoy the sweeping views from our small but cozy Yoga Caves.
- Amenities vary depending on the type of room you choose
- All room prices include healthy brunch and dinner buffets, mediation, and yoga classes twice daily
- All rooms have free Wi-Fi and safes
Our menu was designed with an open mind. No matter if you’re a vegetarian, a low carb, a high protein, a pescatarian, a lacto-ovatarian or a whatever-tarian, we are confident you can find something you love on our menu. All our dishes are created with your health in mind, perfectly portioned and balanced with both flavor and nutrition.
- Detox programs
- Spa services
- Various tours of Koh Samui
- Beginner yoga program
- Healthy Lifestyle program
- Flights to and from Koh Samui
- As many people come here to do digital detox, we do not offer televisions or cable in our rooms
- Zen Bungalow rooms have no air-conditioning (all other room options have it)