AHKí, A Sanctuary for the Soul
Ahkí is a unique boutique retreat location supporting all kinds of retreats, workshops and trainings. Located in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest in Costa Rica, you will find the tranquil setting of AHKí Retreat, with stellar views of the mountains, valleys and sea, offering up the perfect space for your next retreat.
An intimate yet spacious facility nestled in 5.5 mountain acres, AHKí Retreat is located near the Pacific coast, in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica. Imbued with lush green mountainsides, blue ocean waters, plentiful sunshine and with it’s accessible location, AHKí is the perfect destination for your retreats.
As remote as AHKí feels, we are only minutes away from beaches, kayaking, horseback riding, surfing, zip-lining, nature hikes, shopping, restaurants and more. What is so unique about AHKí is that it is a truly sacred space - built specifically according to the ancient science of Vastu Shastra, “the yoga of space”, invoking peace, wellness and harmony - with the environment as well as within one’s self. With Vastu, all our structures are built oriented in conjunction with the 9 directions, 5 elements, the earth’s vibrational grid, and the planetary energies. All floors, walls and roofs have been painstakingly measured according to Vastu to maximize the flow of positive energy throughout.
Dates and Rates
- AHKI is open November through April and the months of June & July
- Host a retreat with us or join one of our many scheduled events
- AHKI is also open as a B&B, email for availability
Nosara, Costa Rica
- Large guest rooms sleeping up to 3 persons per room, all with private baths and large, luxurious indoor/outdoor showers
- Fine linens
- US style on-demand heaters for reliable, safe, environmentally-friendly hot water
- Handcrafted Costa Rican hardwood furniture, made by local artisans
- Daily housekeeping
- Views of the mountains and valleys
Amenities and Inclusions
- 3 Full Vegetarian Meals each day with chicken/fish upon request (B&B stays are breakfast only)
- Boxed lunches to-go (upon request)
- Full use of entire facility for your retreat group only
- A Closet-full of Yoga mats & props
- Salt water swimming pool
- Daily housekeeping
- All Day coffee/tea and fruit
- Safe for your valuables
What is so unique about AHKí is that it is a truly sacred space - built specifically according to the ancient science of Vastu Shastra, "the yoga of space", invoking peace, wellness and harmony - with the environment as well as within one's self. Our 750 sq. ft. covered, open air studio with teak wood floor, overlooks the ocean, mountains and valleys, as well as the beautifully landscaped courtyard and mountainside infinity pool. On those rare days when the natural breezes are quiet, two large ceiling fans are more than equipped to do the job. This sacred space is adorned with a special altar on the North end to invoke the energies of abundance and prosperity - in health, wealth, happiness, love, peace and beauty.
Our healthy and delicious meals are served sit-down style, beautifully presented and carefully planned to be "climate appropriate” by our professionally trained, Costa Rican Chef Daniela. You will never feel weighed down from food too heavy for the Costa Rica climate, but, most certainly you will leave the table satiated!
- Bodywork/Massage/Healing sessions from various talented practitioners from around the globe
- Our exclusive offering of “A Day at the Beach” with your own beach house, all-day snacks, drinks, meals, cook-out and a bonfire on the beach
- An array of various activities and excursions await you nearby
- Group transportation can be arranged to cover your airport transfers and all local transportation