Azul Yoga & Pilates Retreat, Canary Islands
Relax and rejuvenate at the beautiful Villa Azul, in Fuerteventura, Canary Islands. Stretch and strengthen your body and mind and bring yourself back into balance with a unique selection of incredible yoga, Pilates and meditation. This retreat is guided by our team of passionate and expert teachers in our purpose built, calm & beautiful yoga shala.
Enjoy mouthwatering vegetarian meals, holistic massage and stunning sunsets over the volcanoes. Explore empty white sand beaches and feel peace. Know that you matter here. Join your smile with ours and together we will play, learn, laugh and grow. Eat well, move mindfully, open your heart.
This is more than a holiday - this is the Azul experience.
- Year-round, Saturday to Saturday, 7 nights
- Special immersion Yoga, Detox, Ayurveda and Pilates retreats are available
Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
Prices from 630 euros for a 7 night retreat (shared room) or 700 euros for a 7 night retreat for a private room, shared bath.
- Daily classes with our highly experienced, warm and passionate teachers
- Daily healthy and delicious brunches, prepared by International cookbook author Jo Dombernowsky
- 1 hour complimentary massage treatment
- 7 Nights Accommodation
- 5 Delicious vegetarian evening meals
- All mats, blankets, straps and equipment
Our classes are taught by warm and caring expert teachers. All our teachers have extensive experience and will guide you and challenge you at a level suitable to your needs and yoga or wellbeing journey.
We offer classes for all ability levels. We offer a diverse range of styles for you to choose from, including, Hatha, Vinyasa Flow, Dynamic, Yin, Kundalini, Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Jivamukti, and Pilates.
Taking inspiration from the far reaching places our team come from and travel to, our themed rooms provide you with a respite whilst allowing you to take a journey of the imagination. Offering different levels of accommodation to suit all budgets, we are sure to have the perfect place for you to lay your head. Cosy, clean, bright and beautiful - we have something for everyone.
- Beautiful wooden yoga deck
- Indoor and outdoor chillout areas
- Parking available
- Kettles, Mini fridges and kitchen access available for all rooms
Bursting with flavour, the delicious, vibrant and holistic meals are reason enough for visiting the retreat. The cooking is vegetarian, and predominantly vegan and gluten-free and will leave you inspired to make when you get home.
- Horseback riding
- Kite surfing or windsurfing
- Nutrition workshop
- Volcano walks
- Scuba diving
- Travel insurance
- Lunches and 2 evening meals