Cala d’Or Yoga Retreats
Practise yoga by the beach on the stunning east coast of Majorca, at Cala d’Or staying in luxury accommodation. As we have a yoga class every morning, you can arrive any day that you prefer and stay for as long as you like (minimum 3 nights).
We are a yoga holiday rather than a retreat, so after the morning yoga and brunch, you will be energised and refreshed ready to spend the rest of the day doing exactly as you like, you can explore the local area, enjoy a variety of activities or relax at the hotel, just reading a book in the shade.
You are welcome travelling solo, with friends or as a couple and you can get involved socially as much or as little as you like as we have a very relaxed social vibe. Our average group last year was 15 people.
Cala d’Or, Majorca, Spain
Yoga holidays are available during two seasons:
March 31 to May 19, 2017
September 29 – November 3, 2017
We also offer retreats in Sardinia and Croatia.
7-night stays from £450 per person sharing, 3 night stay from £250 per person sharing.
- 4-star accommodation
- Light pre-yoga breakfast
- Full healthy sociable brunch
- Daily yoga by the beach
- Dinner in the hotel on Monday night
We fly top yoga teachers out from London for each week of our season. See our website for the schedule. The yoga will be dynamic hatha. Our classes are suitable for beginners and more advanced yogis, and the teachers have plenty of time in the 2 hour class to give everyone individual attention. Extra yoga sessions in the afternoon are available.
You will be guests of the fabulous 4 star Hotel Cala d’Or which is a family-owned hotel right by the sea. Sea view rooms available at check in for a small extra charge.
- Hotel Cala d’Or offers all the usual hotel amenities including:
The meals that are included are a light pre-yoga snack and a full sociable buffet-style brunch of healthy Mediterranean food after the yoga (we can cater for special diets including, but not only, vegetarian). Also included in your trip is a dinner on Monday night in the hotel.
- Extra yoga classes in the afternoon can be booked whilst there
- Massage and spa treatments available
- Visit to local artisan market
- Sailing and diving
- Cala d’Or town just 5 minutes’ walk away with an abundance of cafés, restaurants and shops
- Explore the fascinating Caves of Drach
- Transfers (Palma de Majorca airport is about 50 minutes away, we can help arrange a transfer for you)
- Evening meals – there is a wide selection of restaurants in nearby Cala d’Or town and places to eat in the hotel