Hawaii’s top destination of health and spiritual training retreats. Kauai Retreats are a combination of an inspiring transformative vacation and a healing rejuvenating and uplifting training program. Seven days of immersion in the art and science of Yoga, meditation, vegan, alkaline raw food diet and the magical nature of the garden island. A true vacation for your body mind and soul, this is a time to get back from imbalance to balance, a time to care for yourself. Heal, relax, rejuvenate, nourish, and detox. Soar to new heights, spiritually, and nurture yourself on every level of your being. Kauai retreats are designed for Radiant Health and Self-Realization. Rediscover your inner power, light and love, your true nature and true purpose. You will return home with new tools, in better health and high spirit. Life and its challenges seem much more manageable when you are inspired and in a state of love and when you are equipped with the right tools.
2016 Dates for Kauai Signature Yoga Retreats
Kauai, the Garden Island, is the oldest of the Hawaiian Islands. Her beauty and unique natural powers have made her a pilgrimage attraction and a home to many healers and spiritual teachers and aspirants. Kauai has more untouched wild nature than people. That is how she keeps her unmatched balanced energy and that is why being here helps everyone restore balance in their lives. Imagine a place surrounded by beautiful, warm ocean waters and white sandy beaches literally everywhere. You can actually float, swim, surf, or just enjoy the beach on your way to shopping or along your sightseeing adventure wherever you are. Kauai is a magical place, a spiritual vortex for millions of years. When the Dalai Lama visited Kauai he wanted to see two locations on the island. The first one was Anahola where he said this is the place from which souls enter this world and the other place was Polihale where he said this is the place where souls leave this world. All of which confirms the Hawaiian traditional wisdom. Kauai Retreats is set on two beautiful acres centrally located on Kauai’s east coast or the Coconut Coast. Our center is close to everything on the island, yet peaceful and private with organic vegetable gardens and fruit trees such as lychee, papaya, avocado, lemon and lime. See you in Paradise!
Rate and Included Features
Kauai Retreats is unique in that we work in the old fashioned way. We feed and host our students at no charge - the actual price of tuition for the training retreat. Our students are our guests in every way. You will be nourished with the best organic, living foods available to us. You will get a comfortable bed in a very clean, well-ventilated and beautifully decorated room. You will participate in your choice of training retreat.
$2600 Full price when paid 30 days or closer to your retreat starting day
$2100 Early bird ratspecial when paid 60 days before retreat starting day
*Please see our registration page for more details about discounts and payment options
What will your experience be like as a guest on one of our Kauai Signature Yoga Retreats?
- Yoga - Daily, 90 minutes of Yoga asanas (postures) and pranayama (breathing techniques). The power of yoga is in its balancing and tuning effects on your body and mind, which leads to the experience of radiant health and well-being.
- Meditation - Daily meditation and chanting. A practice that leads you directly to your true self without any intermediate. It is the quickest way to happiness! Happiness is a result of a calm, peaceful and focused mind in which unconditional love flows directly from the source. An expression of the divine that will free you forever to be your true self.
- Vegan, Alkaline Raw Food Diet - Kauai Retreats have the most delicious raw food menu you have ever tasted, guaranteed! Raw sandwiches are prepared for lunch to take with you to the beach or on an adventure. All 3 meals each day are prepared and supervised personally by OM, a Raw Chef specializing in the creation of foods that are cleansing, nourishing and very satisfying. People who have never tried a raw food diet are amazed by her delicious creations. You will be able to learn the techniques that enable raw food to taste just like the foods you like at the raw cooking workshop.
- Daily Workshops and Classes - Kauai signature yoga retreats are designed to equip you with practical tools for radiant health and self-realization. Besides Yoga, other possible classes/workshops are health and diet education, raw cooking, positive thinking, meditation, relaxation, breathing techniques, and much more.
- Guest Speakers and Entertainment - Depending on the time of the year and their availability, we will have special speakers or entertainers joining us at the retreat.
- Accommodation - Our guests are hosted in clean, well-ventilated and beautifully decorated shared rooms. Our training retreats host only 6-8 people. You will most likely share a room with 1 or 2 individuals, though it is also possible that you may have a private room. It all depends on the time of the year and how many people we have in the retreat. Please note that since your tuition is only for the program, there will not be any difference in price between a shared room and a private room. Hawaii GET tax is included - there are no additional service charges.
- Free Time - Guests can enjoy swimming at the beach, hiking, surfing, meditation hall, library, ping-pong table and other games, and so much more.
OM (Swami Omkarananda) is the founder of Omline Ashram - Kauai Health and Spiritual Training Center. OM is a close and direct disciple of Swami VishnuDevananda who is the author of “the complete illustrated book of yoga” and the founder of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Organization. OM served 18 years as a Swami within the Sivananda organization and was the director of Yoga centers and ashrams around the world. OM directed the Sivananda Yoga Kids Camp for many years and taught in teachers training courses. In 2003, OM founded “OMline Ashram” where the emphasis is on “One Truth, Many Paths”.
Ananda is a yoga teacher, an inspiring storyteller, OM's husband and an amazing host. Ananda helps with the upkeep and smooth running of the Kauai Retreats homestead and everything else. When you are a guest with us and need anything, Ananda is the go-to person.
- Health and diet consultation
- Spiritual consultation
- Past life regression
- Airport pickup and drop off
- Car rental – Transportation
Contact Kauai Retreats
Address: Kapaa, Kauai